We offer a variety of private and semi-private dining experiences to serve your needs. We have a private dining room suitable for groups between 30 – 40, as well as a semi-private area in our main dining room, which can be resized for groups as large as 80, and as small as 16.
Private Dining Room
- Seats 30 to 40 people
- Built-in projector and automated screen
- Built-in sound system
- Complete privacy from the main dining room
Semi-Private Dining Area
- Can be configured for groups between 20 and 60.
- Move-able privacy dividers, which provide ambiance and intimacy for your group
- Built-in sound dampening, to enhance your group’s experience
Regardless of the space you choose, group dining at Fork and Cork always comes with an opportunity to connect with our Executive Chef, to find the right menu for your needs. In addition, we can accommodate all special dietary restrictions with advanced notice.
- Dinner Prix Fixe $39 (shared appetizer) – Holiday ’17
- Dinner Prix Fixe $45 – Holiday ’17
- Group A La Carte – Holiday ’17
- Shared Snacks Menu – Holiday ’17
Please note that these menus, as with our dinner menu, can change due to seasonal availability of items.
Also note that a minimum charge/room fee may apply to the private dining room, depending on time of day/week/year.
For more information, please reach out to Eric Neaves, our Executive Chef, at [email protected].